Questions Glenn Beck urges you to research in his 2nd of a 5 part series are below. Note: I am going to give myself the task of trying to answer these questions over the next while.
– Who is “surrounding” the President in the White House?
– Do any of the President’s advisers have criminal records?
– Are the President’s advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
– Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?
– What roles do they have in crafting bills?
– What was “STORM”? What happened to the founders, where are they now?
– What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?
– What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?
– Do the czars have power?
– Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
– What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?
– Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?
– How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?
– What role does George Soros play… CONSTITUTIONALLY?