Canada will not go to the Paris climate change talks with a new target, or a concrete framework to reduce carbon emissions, according to Catherine McKenna, the minister for the environment and climate change.
What?? You snivelling neanderthal knuckle dragging anti environmental, climate change denying, selling out of the future of our children, ruining the planet, ice cap melting, atmosphere polluting conservat…….oh wait……She’s a Liberal. Nevermind…Nothing to see here.
CBC changed the headline from the original, probably to protect the Environment Minister. Seems softer now not connecting her to Harper’s targets.
How bad is this?
Well let’s do the math. By comparison, the worst oil spill in history was during the Gulf War in Kuwait and it was 240 to 336 MILLION Gallons. At 3.78 Liters per Gallon the worst case scenario for the oil spill was just shy of 1.3 BILLION Litres.
So Oil Spill of 1.3Billion Liters is bad. But Raw Sewage spill of 8 Billion Litres is ok.
Well done Minister for the Environment, Catherine McKenna. Your first week on the job and you are already making a massive impact on the environment. Too bad it’s in the wrong direction.
Talk about being OfficiallyScrewed!!!
More late breaking news, Trudeau very quick to react on infrastructure promises.
First step fix all the POT holes………………………Apparently it will be a JOINT project with the Green party!!!
h/t to Ron B.
This blog name accurately describes Canada under 4 years of a Justin Trudeau government.
End of report.
I enjoy saying I told you so. In this case it’s about Eve Adams.
No support from her new party Leader Justin. No nomination. No job. No pension.
1) She has one term in parliament
2) She needs one more election to get her MP pension.
3) The Conservatives told her she couldn’t run for them
4) She jumped ship to the Liberals.
Add it up. She wants her pension.
At least Belinda left the Tories for a Ministerial post. Eve just looks greedy.
In any case, I sense she will be OfficiallyScrewed come next election.
Ahhh Justin Trudeau. How fuzzy are your slippers? How cozy is your cardigan? How warm is your Linus security blanket? How soft and mushy is your brain?
If the bunny cuddler gets elected Prime Minister, Canada will be officiallyscrewed.
Today Justin Trudeau tossed the Liberal Senators out of
the party caucus.
Ask yourself why? Do you think a party that had control of the Senate for 65 of the last 70 years would be concerned? Well there are two reasons.
1) The Conservatives have been in power long enough to put a lot of Senators in the house and it may be decades before the Liberals have a majority in the Upper House again. So in other words, it was fine when they ran the show, but now that they don’t Trudeau wants to change things. Sort of like taking your ball and going home.
2) After Mike Duffy and Pamela Wallin had their names dragged around the mud pit for the last year, the audit on all the Senators will be coming out soon. And it’s not going to look good for Mr. Trudeau’s Liberal Senators. I am predicting that the Liberal Senators are the worst culprits of abuse in the upper house and that some may make Duffy and Wallin look like angels.
So what does Justin do? He fires his Liberal Senate Caucus BEFORE we find out that they were naughty in an effort to distance them from the party brand. But what Justin doesn’t realize is no one is going to consider them anything but Liberal and now he has gone and blown his load early. If he had waited for the audit and then tossed this lot out on their ear after it is revealed that they were terrible spenders he would have looked like a true leader.
Ah well. He still has his hair.